The ideal candidate should:
- be compassionate and empathetic.
- computer literate is also important, and skilled at using standard office equipment
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- be able to multi-task and cope well in what is often a stressful and client-facing working environment.
- work well as part of a professional team, and respect staff, client, and patient confidentiality.
- be willing to learn and apply new skills and processes, and develop your career as a Veterinary Receptionist.
- understand the reason behind practice policies, and be able to follow these after completing appropriate training.
Approximately 40 hours per week (including holiday cover) Monday to Saturday. Bank Holidays staffed on a shared rota basis (reduced hours of opening, same as Saturdays, 08:15-16:00).
Starting salary National Living Wage, negotiable depending on experience.
Benefits include (but not limited to) Staff Pet Discounts (Ts and Cs apply), Birthday Leave, length of service holiday addition, Cycle to Work Scheme, My Benefits Membership, weekday closed lunch/Wellness Hour 1-2pm.
Please apply in writing, with cover letter and CV, to:
Congleton Veterinary Centre
West Heath Retail Park
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS is 30th September 2021.
Kindly note, that due to the high volume of applications anticipated, we are not able to reply to each one. Therefore, if you fail to hear from us within 5 weeks of your application, then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. But thank you very much for applying, and wish you good luck in the future.
We are sorry to say, that this opening is only open to new applications/candidates.